Friday, January 6, 2012

I love Purple!

For a couple months now I have been wanting to add purple highlights to my hair, I have even had the box of dye sitting under my sink since just after Thanksgiving. (Thanks to a sale, I got the dye for 50% off, should have bought more at the time.) I finally decided that if I didn't do it soon, it probably wouldn't get done and soon Spring colors will be back in. So I got off my behind and streaked my hair. I was a little worried that it would come out weird or too bright, but I am quite happy with the end results. The purple is a lot lighter than I expected, but I applied it straight to natural hair so without bleaching before it's not as vivid. A good start, I think. I want to make my hair darker, then add some blonde highlights and purple on top of those...





No comments:

Post a Comment